We try to make it as quick and easy to purchase kits as possible.
Here’s how to do it.
Via Amazon (Prime):
The price per kit is £30.00.
The easiest and quickest way to order is on Amazon UK (Prime)
- Delivery is by Amazon and is free for Amazon Prime subscribers.
- Small delivery charges may apply for non-prime subscribers.
- Please note that due to the Amazon’s product classification restrictions they will not dispatch this product to an address outside of the UK. If you’re outside the UK please contact us
- The exact expiry dates of kit components are clearly stated on the Amazon listing and are also clearly labelled on the underside of the external tin.
For 6 or more kits:
Progressive quantity discounts are available from just 6 kits and up – please contact us by email or phone to discuss your requirements and get an immediate verbal or written quotation.
- Delivery is free within the UK for all orders.
- Expiry dates of the kit components are fully communicated before order completion. Orders will always be fulfilled with kits using “same batch” components (ie: no variation in expiry dates between kits).
- For customer orders of over 100 kits a fresh production run of the malaria test cassettes and buffer fluid can be done upon request to ensure the maximum 23-24 month expiry at time of delivery. This would incur a lead time of approximately 4 weeks.
- For corporate orders white labelling, rebranding and content customisation are all available upon request. For example many customers like to brand with their own logo for kits that they will issue to their travelling employees. It is also quite common for customers to request the inclusion of their own travel security protocols information / literature inside the tin – this is not a problem.
- Quotations for international orders are ExWorks (EXW) unless otherwise stated.