If you’re planning to travel in the near future to somewhere that may have a malaria risk but you’re not yet quite ready to give it too much attention then feel free to download this printer-friendly pdf version of our 16 page booklet:
Know your enemy: A guide to Malaria for international travellers
It will give you a good overview of malaria, the personal risks it presents to you and the practical steps you can take to minimise those risks.
Click on the image below to download your PDF guide:
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/
Under the terms of this license you are free to:
• Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
• Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material.
• Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made.
• Non-Commercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
• ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
• No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.